Sport performance and business excellence share a lot of similarities; fierce competition, performing under pressure, hitting targets, overcoming setbacks and teamwork, to name a few.
In addition to offering consultancy services to athletes, coaches, and teams, Ambitus Performance also applies the same principles to the business world. The goal of business consultations is to gain a competitive advantage by investing in employee health and wellbeing. It’s well known that sickness leave costs companies millions of pounds a year. By investing in people on an individual level, the entire team succeeds as a whole and the performance of your organisation improves. Ambitus Performance offers individual consultations and workshops to assist businesses in developing a healthy, high performing workforce. We specialize in tailoring holistic well-being programmes and team-building workshops to meet the specific needs of our clients.
Common topics where psychology can provide assistance include:
- Mental energy
- Leadership development
- Effective communication skills
- Work-life balance
- Building confidence
- Increasing motivation
- Developing resilience
- Mindfulness based stress reduction
- Stress and anger management
- Effective decision-making
Ambitus Performance expects to achieve the following outcomes:
- Help create a high performance environment and supportive team climate
- Provide clients with the tools necessary to maintain healthy levels of functioning and performance
- Increasing productivity by implementing individual development and well-being plans
Ambitus Performance will use the following means to achieve the expected outcomes as stated above:
- Monitor exercise adherence, sleep habits, nutrition and mental fatigue to help clients increase awareness of their lifestyle habits
- Schedule regular appointments to meet with clients who have expressed an interest in business consultations
- Devise, implement and evaluate well-being programmes based on the needs of the client, measuring its effectiveness over time
Individual business consultations are available face-to-face, on the phone, online, and via Skype. The allotted time for an individual consultation is 50-minutes, however an hour will always be reserved should we need it. Business group workshops are only offered face-to-face. The allotted time for a workshop is flexible according to the client’s requirements. A mix of individual business consultations and business group workshops is usually preferred.
The prioritisation of the client’s well-being will always be put at the forefront of any work we do. Business consultations give both the client and the health professional an excellent opportunity to build a working relationship that is mutually based on trust. Creating a collaborative environment between the consultant and the client is vitally important to the overall success of the well-being plan. Ambitus Performance is committed to developing a relationship that fosters the client’s autonomy in making sustainable improvements to their health, well- being and lifestyle.